R Series Plastic Connectors
The R series is a rectangular connector with high pin density in a flat profile. It uses LEMO’s well proven Push-Pull latching system for a smooth, hassle free connection. The ergonomic and flat profile offers high panel density, in a wide choice of colors for excellent visual aesthetics.
The R series is made of lightweight polyester resin Crastin® PBT from DupontTM. The high flexibility of its design enables various contact configuration, such as multipole, coaxial, high voltage and fluidic.
The R series, is initially designed to interconnect systems in medical application where aesthetics and safety is required. This connector series can also be used for test & measurement, aerospace and automotive testing, where an extensive number of contacts are needed in a limited space.
Features & Benefits:
- Plastic shell for lightweight yet rugged structure
- Push-pull latching enable fast and secure connections
- Crimp or printed circuit contacts
- Choice of four colors for aesthetics and quick identification
- High pin density for improved panel space
- Three sizes and various models for design choices
- Standard or hybrid pin configurations for flexibility
- Thin footprint for reduced rack space and high density panel
|FGG - Straight Plug with Cable Collet
|PHG - Free Receptacle
|EGG - Fixed Receptacle
R Series Plastic Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.