3M™ Twin Axial Cable Assemblies for QSFP+ Applications, 9Q Series
QSFP+, 40 Gbps, SFF-8436 Compliant
- Made with 3M™ Twin Axial Cable technology which virtually eliminates high-frequency resonance, allowing cable to be folded and bent with minimal to no performance impact
- Designed to be compatible with standard QSFP+ interface (SFF-8436)
- Delivers aggregate data bandwidth of 40Gbps (4x10 Gbps per channel)
- High bandwidth transmission performance as defined by industry standards (i.e. Infiniband QDR, 10G/40G Ethernet)
- Very small bend radius (2.5 mm) enables efficient routing in tight spaces
- Excellent insertion loss and crosstalk performance
- High-speed, cost-effective alternative to optical solutions
- EEPROM for cable information and/or customer signature
- Passive solutions support up to 5 meters
- Ideal for high-density applications (i.e. data centers, HPC)
3M™ Twin Axial Cable Assy for QSFP+ Apps, 9QA0 Series, CD2439 (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
3M™ Twin Axial External Cable Assembly Solutions, Sales Sheet (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.