ChipCap 2 - A Fully Calibrated Humidity and Temperature Sensor
ChipCap® 2 offers the most advanced and cost effective humidity and temperature sensing solution for virtually any type of application.
A capacitive polymer sensor chip and a CMOS integrated circuit with EEPROM are integrated into one embedded system in a reflow solderable SMD package.
Individually calibrated and tested, ChipCap 2 performs at ±2% from 20% to 80% RH (±3% over entire humidity range), and is simple and ready to use without further calibration or temperature compensation.
ChipCap 2 provides linear output signals in various interfaces to customer requirements:
- I˛C interface
- PDM convertible to analog signal
- Alarm function for preset control at min/max humidity
- Fully Calibrated & Temperature Compensated
- Digital or Analog Output with Alarm Function
- Precision & Accuracy (±2%RH, ±0.3°C, 14 bit)
- Free Operating Voltage (min 2.7V to max 5.5V)
- Low Current Consumption
- SMD Package for Automated Assembly
- Reliable in Harsh Environments
- Energy Saving HVAC Control —Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Indoor Air Quality, Vent Fans, Home Appliances, Humi/Dehumidifiers
- Process Control & Instrumentation— Medical Instruments, Handheld Devices, Weather Stations, Food Processing, Printers, RFIDs
- Automobile & Transportation—Cabin Climate Control, Defogging Control Condensing Preventive Device
- Medical — Nebulizers, Oxygen air, CPAP/Sleep Apnea devices
- OEM assemblies available