ChipCap® 2-SIP Humidity and Temperature Sensor
ChipCap 2-SIP by Telaire is a Single In-Line Package type of ChipCap with ready installed V-Core capacitor for easy and convenient application.
ChipCap offers the most advanced and cost effective humidity and temperature sensing solution for virtually any type of applications. Capacitive polymer sensor chip developed and fabricated inhouse and CMOS integrated circuit with EEPROM are integrated into one embedded system.
Individually calibrated and tested, ChipCap 2-SIP performs ±2% from 20% to 80%RH (±3% over entire humidity range), and yet is simple and ready to use without further calibration or temperature compensation.
ChipCap 2-SIP offers another sensible sensing solution for excellent reliability, high accuracy, and cost effective sensing applications.
- Fully Calibrated & Temperature Compensated
- Digital (I2C) Output
- Precision & Accuracy (±2%RH, ±0.3°C, 14 bit)
- Free Operating Voltage (min 2.7V to max 5.5V)
- Low Current Consumption
- SIP (Single-In-line-Package)
- Reliable in Harsh Environments
- Eliminates the reconditioning procedure needed for surface mount RH sensors
- Field replaceable.
- Allows better air circulation and response time
- Energy Saving HVAC Control -Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Indoor Air Quality, Vent Fans, Home Appliances, Humi/Dehumidifiers
- Process Control and Instrumentation: Sensor Performance
- Medical Instruments, Handheld Devices, Weather Stations, Food Processing, Printers, RFIDs
- Automobile & Transportation Cabin Climate Control, Defogging Control, Condensing Preventive Devise
- Mass Quantity Application: OEM custom specification available