T6615 CO2 Module
The Telaire T6615 dual-channel CO2 Module is designed to meet the volume, cost, and delivery expectations of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). The T6615 is a dual channel sensor. The two channels can be described as a CO2 channel that measures gas concentration and a reference channel that measures the sensor signal intensity.
- An affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs.
- A reliable sensor design based on 15 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- Flexible CO2 sensor platform designed to interact with other microprocessor devices.
- Dual-channel optical system and three-point calibration process for enhanced stability, accuracy and reliability.
- Designed for applications where ABC Logic cannot be used.
When used in a building monitoring system, the T6615 dual sensor module allows building owners and managers to quickly,easily and efficiently monitor the building air quality to stay within regulation.
Telaire T6615 Datasheet
Telaire T6613/T6615 User Manual
Ventilation Controls Save Energy and Reduce Emissions in Commercial Spaces
Demand Control Ventilation Q&A
Using CO2 For Zone Ventilation Control In Buildings
Common CO2 Wiring Issues
CO2-based Ventilation Control - Where Required and Recommended
CO2 Sensor Sniffs Out Human Smugglers
Carbon Dioxide and Combustion Sensing
ABCLogic™ Self Calibration Feature
CO2-based Ventilation Control in Education Facilities