As a leader in Microelectromechanical (MEMS) elements, sensors and advanced packaging solutions, our MEMS pressure sensor line includes highly cost effective families of surface mount, hybrid, and media isolated sensors that serve a medical, industrial and transportation applications. Available in all levels of calibration, from uncalibrated to fully calibrated, amplified analog and digital output versions. Check out our MEMS line to find a product either off the shelf or contact our applications team to customize a solution to meet your needs.
- Inline Flow-Through Temperature Sensors - Amphenol Advanced Sensors Inline Flow-Through Temperature Sensors monitor the temperature of a fluid that passes through it. A system control module receives this temperature reading and uses a control loop to control the overall system temperature.
- Harsh Media Pressure Sensor – NPR 101 - NovaSensor’s NPR-101 pressure sensor is a silicon-based MEMS device
- NPA 201 Digital Output Absolute Pressure Sensor - The NovaSensor NPA 201 is an absolute pressure sensor with digital output for low cost applications.
- NPX1 Tire Pressure Sensor - NPX1 integrates a silicon pressure sensor, an 8-bit RISC processor, and a LF-input stage to meet market demands for flexible, customer specific behavior/solutions and overall system cost reduction for the Remote Tire Pressure Monitoring (RTPM) customer.
- NPA Low Pressure Sensors - The NPA is a new family of OEM miniature pressure sensing products offering best in class performance for OEM applications in healthcare, industrial and transportation markets.
- NPH Series NovaSensor Solid State Medium Pressure - An integrated circuit silicon sensor chip is housed in a standard TO-8 electrical package that is printed circuit board mountable.
- NPI-19 - The NovaSensor® NPI Series incorporates state-of-the-art IsoSensor technology, which gives the OEM user the best in price and performance.
- NPC-1210 Low Pressure Sensor - The NPC-1210 series of solid-state pressure sensors are designed to provide a cost effective solution for applications that require calibrated performance over a wide temperature range.
- NPH Series NovaSensor Solid State Low Pressure - An integrated circuit silicon sensor chip is housed in a standard TO-8 electrical package that is printed circuit board mountable.
- NPP-301 - The NPP-301 Series features silicon pressure sensors in surface mount packages.
- NovaSensor Disposable Medical Pressure Sensor NPC-100 and NPC-120 Series - NovaSensor's NPC-100 and NPC-120 Series pressure sensor is specifically designed for use in disposable medical applications.
- NPC-1220 - The NPC-1220 Series of solid state pressure sensors are designed to provide a cost effective solution for applications that require calibrated performance over a wide temperature range.