NPX1 Tire Pressure Sensor
NPX1 integrates a silicon pressure sensor, an 8-bit RISC processor, and a LF-input stage to meet market demands for flexible, customer specific behavior/solutions and overall system cost reduction for the Remote Tire Pressure Monitoring (RTPM) customer. The programmable version of this sensor is available for development purposes, allowing the customer to download the application code in an electrically programmable EEPROM version.
This tire pressure sensor is intended for developing the application specific program. In order to ensure high reliability, the NPX1 sensor has the measurement routines (pressure, temperature, and supply voltage) implemented in ROM.
- 12 bit ADC
- 4k byte flash (E-ROM)
- 2k ROM for user application
- 128 byte RAM
- 128 byte EEPROM
- Battery managementóminimizing power consumption.
- Measure and compensate pressure, temperature, and battery voltage
- Media compatibility with tire pressure media
- 450, 700, and 1400 kPa absolute pressure ranges.
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Altimeters and barometers
- Cable leak detection
- Consumer appliances
- Portable gauges and manometers
Sensors for Healthcare
MEMS Pressure Sensor Solutions Overview