NTC Inrush Current Limiting Thermistors - CL Series
The main purpose of limiting inrush current is to prevent components in series with the input to the DC/DC convertor from being damaged. Typically, inrush protection prevents nuisance blowing of fuses or breakers as well as welding of switch contacts.
- Low cost, solid state device for inrush current suppression
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Wide operating temperature range: -58°F to 347°F (-50°C to 175°C)
- Suitable for PCB mounting
- Available with kinked or straight leads and tape and reel to EIS RS-468A for automatic insertion
Control of the inrush current in switching power supplies, flourescent lamp, inverters, motors, etc.
- Low steady resistance and accompanying power loss
- Small size
- Low cost solid state sensor
NTC Inrush Current Limiter Kit for fast and easy design work
The purpose of this kit is to assist your customers from their initial design stage and allow them to test multiple spec variances to determine which part(s) are best suited for their needs. This added efficiency will also enable users to reduce lead times and delivery of multiple parts, providing a better experience. Users can avoid tripping breakers, blowing fuses, or damaging sensitive or expensive components by incorporating ICLs into their designs.
This kits features the following:
- Table of Contents including specs along with features and applications
- 32 different inrush current limiters (straight and kinked leads); 5 pcs each