NTC Inrush Current Limiting Thermistors - CL Series
The main purpose of limiting inrush current is to prevent components in series with the input to the DC/DC convertor from being damaged. Typically, inrush protection prevents nuisance blowing of fuses or breakers as well as welding of switch contacts.
- Low cost, solid state device for inrush current suppression
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Wide operating temperature range: -58°F to 347°F (-50°C to 175°C)
- Suitable for PCB mounting
- Available with kinked or straight leads and tape and reel to EIS RS-468A for automatic insertion
Control of the inrush current in switching power supplies, flourescent lamp, inverters, motors, etc.
- Low steady resistance and accompanying power loss
- Small size
- Low cost solid state sensor