NTC Diode Thermometrics Thermistors
A range of NTC chip thermistors in DO-35 style glass package (diode outline) with axial solder-coated copper-clad steel wires.
- Designed for accurate temperature measurement, control and compensation
- Tight tolerances on resistance and B value
- Operation up to 482°F (250°C) with excellent stability
- Glass body provides hermetic seal and voltage insulation and excellent stability
- Designed for cost effective solid state sensor
- Lead-wires metallurgically bonded to thermistor element for improved reliability (Type GE only)
- Resistant to corrosive atmospheres and harsh environments
- Available on axial bandolier to IEC-286-1/EIA-468A and packet taped to EIA RS-481 for MELF.
- Also available loose-packed with axial, radial and SMD wire forms
- Suitable for automotive, telecom (battery packs), HVAC and white goods applications
- Temperature sensing for household appliances such as rice cookers, electronic ranges, ovens, etc.
- Temperature sensing for industrial products such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, etc.