MIL-DTL-38999 Series I, II & III Connectors
Heilind is an authorized distributor for Amphenol Aerospace, which manufactures the largest selection of MIL-DTL-38999 connectors in the world. Fully QPL'd, these robust subminiature connectors are designed to meet the most stringent requirements of the military and aerospace industry.
Our Amphenol Aerospace MIL-DTL-38999 line includes Series I, II, and III, as well as a wide range of tailored and derivative products. We offer value-added 5-day assembly on all of our MIL-DTL-38999 connectors.
MIL-DTL-38999 Series I (LJT Series) & II (JT Series)
- Contact protection, quick positive coupling, eliminated, error-proof alternate positioning, EMI shielding, hermetic
- Part Prefix: MS27*
MIL-DTL-38999 Series III (D38999 Tri-Start Series III, TV)
- Qualified to BACC63DB and BACC63DC specifications
- Aluminum/Stainless Steel/Class K versions feature firewall capability with EMI shielding, contact protection, and resistance to moisture, corrosion, vibration, and shock
- Composite versions feature lightweight design and extended contact life
- Part Prefix: D38999*
Several coupling mechanisms available, including threaded, bayonet, push-pull, rack & panel, and lanyard releases
Insert arrangements incorporate crimp removable or hermetically sealed contacts to accommodate signal, power, coaxial, twinax, quadrax, and even fiber optic termini
Plating options include cadmium olive drab, zinc cobalt, electroless nickel, and RoHS-compliant black zinc nickel
Value-added 5-day assembly on all MIL-DTL-38999 connectors: Assembled and shipped in five days or less!
We offer a broad variety of Amphenol Aerospace MIL-DTL-38999 products, as well as many customization options:
- Dualok Interconnect System: An enhanced anti-decoupling mechanism applied to D38999 plugs that improves electrical performance in harsh environments.
- HD38999 High Density: 30% more contact density than the highest density mil-spec D38999 connectors of their size
- MIL-DTL-38999 TV, Series III: Amphenol's D38999 Series III connectors offer the highest performance capabilities for both general duty and severe environment applications.
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series I, II: Developed to meet the needs of the aerospace industry; proved the impetus for the development of MIL-DTL-38999
- SJT: Combine unique design features of the scoop-proof LJT series within standard mounting dimensions of JT types.
- Accessories: A full range of accessories that are designed to enhance the performance of Amphenol D38999 connectors
- Aquacon Series: Designed to provide maximum service in oceanic or fluid immersion applications
- About Hermetic/Epoxy Sealed Connectors: Glass-sealed or epoxy-sealed connectors are available in a wide variety of mil-spec and custom configurations.
- Circular Connectors for Printed Circuit Board Applications: Connectors with PC tail contacts for printed circuit board applications are available with either rigid attachments or flex printed assembly attachments.
WALL MOUNT RECEPTACLE 38999
MIL-DTL-38999, Series II Catalog (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
MIL-DTL-38999, Series III Catalog (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
MIL-DTL-38999, Series I Catalog (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.