For over 40 years, Amphenol has pioneered unique interconnect technologies that address today's changing world. This includes applications for Filtered Connectors and devices for EMI and EMP Protection, Ruggedized connectors for Harsh Environments and industry-leading High Speed I/O connectors that are used in today's rapidly evolving world.
Visit our estore to search by part number and purchase Amphenol Commercial Products.
- High Speed Interconnect Products - At Heilind Electronics, we offer a full spectrum of high-speed interconnect products from Amphenol. Featuring data rates ranging from 1 Gbps to 240 Gbps and beyond, Amphenol high-speed connectors accommodate the requirements you need.
- Amphenol Harsh Environment Connectors - These Harsh Connectors are designed to provide outstanding corrosion resistance and rugged performance. They can be used in a wide range of applications like in factory automation, outdoor communications, portable vehicle-mounted instrumentation or navigation system and security/surveillance equipment.
- Amphenol USB Type C Connector - Tailored toward emerging product designs, fully compliant with Type C specifications, and designed to establish future USB performance needs.
- Amphenol FCC17 D-Sub Connectors - Combination of filter elements in a connector forming one neat, compact interconnect device that can filter unwanted EMI.
- Amphenol Modular Jacks - These Modular Jacks range in performance from 10Mpbs up to and beyond 1Gbps, LED options and custom solutions are available. Amphenol measures durability according to all industry accepted standards and is UL and CSA recognized.
- Amphenol Harsh Environment USB - This design provides the ideal solution for data transfer in harsh or demanding environments against physical and environmental conditions. LUSB is a standard USB connector and uses a push pull interface with no latching; MUSB series represents a unique and innovative USB connector design.
- Amphenol High Performance Modular Jacks - Amphenol offers a full range of Modular Jacks in standard and ruggedized formats. The modular jacks range in performance from 10Mpbs up to and beyond 1Gbps for modular jacks with integrated magnetics.
- Amphenol SFP/ SFP+ Cage and Connector Systems - The SFP/ SFP+ Cage and Connector Systems form a modular high-speed I/O interconnect system providing a higher speed, inexpensive external I/O product, primarily for the networking, telecom and storage systems markets.
- Amphenol QSFP+/E Series - The QSFP+ Stacked Combo/E Series interconnect system consists of a two-row, 38-position, 0.8 mm pitch connector designed to be compatible with the Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) Transceiver Specifications.
- Amphenol CXP Series - The Amphenol CXP connectors come in a one-piece press-fit assembly system with 12 channels of up to 20 Gbps, resulting in 240 Gbps of total bandwidth.
- Amphenol CFP2 & CFP4 Surface-Mount Receptacle Connectors - Amphenol Commercial CFP2 and CFP4 Connectors are an ideal choice for future generation, multi-hundred Gbps systems.