Multi-Rate 2G/4G/8G FC SCFF 850nm Limiting Transceiver
MergeOptics SCFF optical transceiver TRX08GVP2540 is built to a small cubic form factor (SCFF) that is mechanically modified from the SFP+ form factor. It is designed to save significant in-board real estate without sacrificing performance or linear board density when compared to the existing SFP+ standard. Its 11pin electrical interface complies with specifications in SFP+ MSA (SFF-8431) for high speed interface, including a 2 wire serial interface similar to I2C interface and power supply. It is
RoHS 6/6 complaint per Directive 2002/95/EC and
laser safety class 1 compliant per IEC/CDRH. The sub watt power consumption and the compact size allow system design with high port density. Duplex LC optical interfaces are offered for optical cabling hook-up.
|SCFF Optical Transceiver
Features & Benefits:
- Small Cubic Form Factor (SCFF)
- 11pin electrical interface to mating on-board connector with top and bottom EMI shielding.
- Complies with 2G/4G/8G FibreChannel specifications
- Digital diagnostic through 2 wire serial interface (SFP+ compatible)
- SFP+ compatible SFI high speed electrical interface
- Low power consumption at <0.6W
- Transmission of up to 150m over OM3 multi-mode fiber at 8G FC
- 0°C to +70°C operating temperature
- 850nm VCSEL laser
- Duplex LC optical interface
- SCFF is UL certified for use in Low Power Systems (LPS).
- Laser safety class 1
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
SCFF Datasheet (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.