Amphenol AT Circular Connectors
AT Circular (ATC) thermoplastic upgraded connectors mate with a positive reverse bayonet retention system and can withstand current up to 13 A. Sealed and rated to 125°C, Amphenol's ATC connectors are ideal for communication and diagnostic testing in heavy duty trucks, buses, construction and agriculture equipment. Available in 3, 5 and 9way receptacles, these connectors are drop-in replacements to existing panel designs. The 9way receptacles are also available with a jam nut for quick assembly.
Amphenol's ATC reverse bayonet coupling design allows for quick mating and unmating. These corrosion resistant, heavy-duty industrial connectors are environmentally sealed against moisture and contaminants. Durable to 100 mating cycles, the connectors' contact retention system helps decrease installation costs and increase reliability.
Features & benefits include:
- Jam nut and square flange mounts available for 3way, 5way, and 9way.
- Caps available with and without lanyards.
- Reverse bayonet coupling.
- AT Contract technology available in gold or nickel.
- Temperature rated -55°C to +125°C. Higher temperatures may be possible upon request.
- Environmentally sealed.
- 9way receptacles are in accordance to the interface of the diagnostic connector of the specification J1939.
- Backward compatible and intermateable to other circular connectors in the industry.
- Heavy Equipment
- Class 8 trucks
- Construction equipment
- Industrial pumping
- Power generation
- Garbage trucks
- Off highway
- Marine propulsion
Amphenol_AT_Circular_Connectors.pdf for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.