Amphenol Industrial Global Operations has expanded its ePower connector series to include the IP67-rated ePower 200 for use in smaller scale electro-mechanical systems with a 200 A current limit as well as in power converters, motors for hybrid electric vehicles and high current electrical systems in utility trucks and other heavy equipment vehicles.
The ePower 200 connectors feature integrated EMI shielding and Amphenol's patented RADSOK technology that attains higher current ratings and lower contact resistance in comparison to other contact methods on the market.
This versatile new connector operates at 600 V DC with a 200A rating. In the growing energy storage market, where space is at a premium and budgets are often limited, these cost-effective ePower connectors can replace up to three conventional connectors, saving on space and cost.
- ePower 200 or 400 - 2 or 3 way connector - includes 2 signal terminals for HVIL purposes
- 35 mm2 to 70 mm2 wire size to be used with this particular connector configuration
- Key way I
- Aluminum shell - Electroless Nickel Plate - Finish Coding I
- Crimp, lug or busbar termination
- IP2X on pin and socket
- IP67 rated
- 11.1 mm RADSOK® technology - 1,000 volts DC rated
- Strain relief for jacketed cable incorporated into shell
- High vibration and temperature resistant
ePower 400 3 pos Plug
ePower 400 3 pos Receptacle
ePower (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.