Amphenol Sine Systems was founded in 1967 and is a subsidiary of the Amphenol Corporation and is a leader in Industrial interconnect products. The company designs, manufacturers and supplies high-performance interconnect systems for a broad range of Industrial applications including factory automation, motion control, heavy equipment, alternative energy, rail mass transportation and advanced technology solutions for hybrid-electric vehicles. We can custom design, engineer and manufacture cable assemblies to your exact customer specifications and produce large or small quantities, all to the highest standards, delivered on-time and in-specification, all with a significant cost-savings over the competition. Heilind will work with you to design the most cost-efficient and reliable interconnect system available.
- Amphenol Sine AHDP DuraMate - The DuraMate AHDP environmentally sealed multi-pin thermoplastic circular connector series provides an economical quick-connect bayonet locking system manufactured to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment off-road applications.
- Amphenol AHDP Dura|Mate™ Circular Plastic Connectors - The Amphenol Dura|Mate™ environmentally sealed multi-pin thermoplastic circular connector series provides an economical quick-connect bayonet locking system manufactured to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment off-road applications.
- Amphenol Aquarius™ Waterproof Connectors - Amphenol introduces the waterproof eco|mate ® Aquarius™. With a quick twist of the bayonet coupling system, these connectors provide positive tactile feedback to insure confident mating. This feature also reduces time and labor during installation.
- Amphenol Radsok Active PinLock Connectors - Amphenol's new Radsok High Power components feature low contact resistance and high current capacity.
- ecomate® Overmolded Cable Assemblies - The integrated uni-directional strain relief system features enhanced performance by increasing the reliability of one of the most dependable interconnection system available in the market. the UL listed PVC jacketed cable offers the inherent benefit of TC-ER, submersible pump, direct burial, and sunlight resistant rated.
- AX MARK Color Coded Sleeve System - These sleeves are designed with a large surface area marking boss which allows for enough space to print channel IDs, custom logos or other identifiers like cable length,. Available as sleeves only or as complete connector for the AX Series (Professional Range) Connector and Cabling Systems.
- Heavymate Heavy Duty Connectors - Amphenol Sine's Heavymate Heavy Duty Connectors offer high-density contact arrangements in a low-profile design. The connectors are designed especially for signal- and power-transmission in harsh environments
- Smart Card Connectors - Amphenol Sine's Smart Card Connectors offer a wide range of card handling solutions for a variety of applications including digital tachographs, digital satellite receivers, point of sale terminals, digital decoders, vending, payment, metering and more.
- AT/ATP Series Panel|Mate - Combines flange mounting options with the proven reliability of the AT/ATP Series™ environmentally-sealed thermoplastic connection system. Engineered with a one-piece sealed flange design for rapid and secure mounting, its durable high temperature silicone facial seal provides a barrier of protection from lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids and fossil fuels to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment applications.
- AT Series Board|Lock™ Series - Combines flangeless wire-to-board versatility with the proven reliability of the A Series™ environmentally sealed thermoplastic connection system. Perfect for power or data signal applications, Board|Lock™ features a unique design which is compact, low-profile, lightweight and delivers proven durability in off-road and harsh environments.
- Amphenol AT-SR01 Series™ (Strain Relief) - Amphenol Sine Systems' AT-SR01 Series™ (Strain Relief) specifically designed wire cavities protect each individual wire seal, eliminating stress on the rear seal, maintaining IP67 sealing performance regardless of wire bundle direction or improper installation.
- A Series - Our A Series™ product lines, which include AT, ATP, ATM and AHD Series™, have key placement in all areas of Heavy Duty Equipment, Agriculture, Marine, Automotive, Military, Alternative Energy and other demanding interconnect applications.