The New eco|mate Series From Amphenol-Tuchel Electronics
Comes With A Flexible Cable Outlet Range
The eco|mate connectors are an enhancement of the C16-1 Series and as a result they are 100% compatible with one another. Immediately obvious is this ranges' new design. The interlocking parts have been ergonomically shaped and are dirt resistant enabling mating and unmating of the connectors under extreme environmental conditions. The cable-housing comes with its robust metric trapezoidal thread (to DIN) which not only creates higher pull off forces for the cable clamp but also promotes quicker assembly times.
The new cable outlet offers a clamping-range to suit cables of between 6 and 12.5 mm in diameter. This has been made possible by an innovative cable clamp, which has been equipped with long flexible fins. Instead of requiring three different variants, as with the previous range, eco|mate covers it with just one version.
Another new feature is the receptacle housing. Instead of the previous oval flanges, the eco|mate series has been made with a circular design. Also on the housing of the receptacle there is a fastener allowing a protective cap to be fitted. On the previous style the protective cap required an additional screw on the mounting wall; this will not be required on ecolmate.
The eco|mate product range comprises of male and female receptacles, male and female cable connectors both in straight and right angled versions. Contact layouts are 3+PE and 6+PE with screw, solder and crimp termination.
- Circular Connectors with 3+PE and 6+PE contacts
- Housing components made from premium molding material
- Cable housing straight or angled
- Protection class IP 65/67 in mated condition in accordance with DIN EN 60526
- Clamping ring or internal strain relief
- Quick and easy assembly
- Screwed cable gland with clamping ring
- Strain relief and mounted gasket all in one component
- Cable housing, straight or angled, for the cable diameter 6 - 12.5 mm
- Robust thread for the screwed cable gland
- Ergonomically designed product range for safe handling
- Pre-loaded ground contact
- Fastening for the protective caps on the housing of the receptacles
- The Ecomate program is compatible with the C16-1 series
Ecomate Circular Connectors
Ecomate Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.