APEM Announces New Capacitive Switches as Sensitive as Touch Screen
The new CP Series Capacitive switch technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch. An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments. APEM's capacitive switches are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive switches are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
- Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switches extremely to use
- Adjustable sensitivity sensor adapts to external environments
- Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
- Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
- 50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make APEM's CP Switches robust and durable
- Available in momentary or latching and with or without illumination
- Extreme ease of use
- Easy-locate or on/off indication
- Easy to clean
- Robust and durable
APEM Capacitive Switches (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.