Piezo Switch PBA C
Unlike most piezo switches with pulse-only outputs, APEM's Piezo Switch PBA C function mimics behavior of a standard switch: the longer the actuator is pressed, the longer the output response - up to 20 seconds. Because the switch is 2-wire only, it can directly replace electromechanical switches providing longer life in a sealed, washable, contemporary design. Suitable for demanding environments including medical, testing and mining equipment, food preparation, vending machines and remote controls.
No external power source, no ground or power wires, no power consumption, no electronic interface. This provides expanded piezo technology application options.
- Prolonged pulse results in reduced false activations or progressive gauge option
- No moving parts results in long life
- Sealed to IP68 and IP69K, suitable in harsh environments
- Seamless, smooth surface is easy to clean
- One-piece metal bushing easily customizable
- Available in 7 standard colors
- Ease of use means expanded piezo technology application possibilities
- Reduced false activations or progressive gauge option
- Long lived
- Suitable in harsh environments
- Easy to clean
- Easy to customize
APEM Piezo Switches (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.