APEM Ultramec 6C
APEM is pleased to introduce the newest series by MEC Switches, the low-profile Ultramec 6C. The Ultramec 6C is an excellent low-profile pushbutton option for handheld devices or in applications that are limited in both space and height. Ultramec™ is a whole new switch family designed and produced by MEC Switches in Denmark. The low profile 6C is just the first one out of the pipeline. One footprint, many functions defines the keyword for the new switch family which is, modularity.
- Crisp sound and feel
- Pins for accurate positioning
- New cap 10G Ø11.5mm in 5 solid colours
- 6C+10G lowest solution in MEC range h=4,9mm
- Floating cap- easy alignment of PCB and front panel
- Environmentally sealed
- Long lifecycle
- Standard J-bend terminals
- 8x8mm footprint
- Temp. range: -40/+85°C
- Actuation force: 3.7N +/- 0.7N
- Low profile h=2.5mm
- Lifetime 3,000,000 cycles
- Maximum height of 2.5mm
- IP67 sealing
- Test & Measurement
- Food Processing
- Remote Control Applications
Ultramec 6C Series Press Release (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Ultramec 6C Brochure (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.