Omnicoder Model H25
The H25 is the flagship of the BEI Sensors product line. It was designed from the ground up for the industrial marketplace. The H25 offers features such as EMI shielding, 40 lb. ABEC 7 bearings, matched thermal coefficients on critical components, and custom high efficiency optics. The encoder meets NEMA 4 and 13 requirements when ordered with the shaft seal. Typical applications include machine control, process control, the wood processing industry, oil well logging, industrial weighing, agricultural machinery, textile equipment, web process control, robotics, and food processing.
The Omnicoder features a dynamic encoder resolution that allows users to easily program the encoder anywhere between 1 and 10,000 counts per turn. Packaged in BEIís flagship Model H25ģ incremental encoder, the Omnicoder allows for virtually unlimited resolution variations.
Using the simple programming interface software and USB interface cable, users can program the encoder resolution on site as needed. In the software, type the encoder resolution and click ĎProgramí. A new resolution is now programmed. Itís that easy!
With the Omnicoder, resolution can be programmed and reprogrammed at any time by the user. For users with multiple resolution requirements, Omnicoders can be kept in stock and programmed as needed.
- Rotating shaft seal (SS in the model number)
- Two channels in quadrature plus an index and complements (ABZC)
- Multi-voltage line driver ( 5 -28 VDC in, V out = V in)
- Sealed, 10-pin MS-style connector with threaded shell
- Simple programming interface software and USB interface cable
- Re-programmable resolution any time
- Multiple resolution requirements can utilize multiple Omnicoders
Standards & Specifications:
BEI Sensors Omnicoder® Model H25®(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.