Stewart SealJack™ Harsh Environment RJ45 Jack
Stewart Connector/Bel SealJack™ Harsh Environment RJ45 Jacks are vertical jack connectors providing reliable connectivity in demanding environments. SealJack connectors allow for sealed protection for outside elements for IP67 applications per IEC 60529 specifications. This unique sealed design is the lightest and most compact on the market, which can be used to transmit up to 10G Base-T Ethernet speeds.
This light, compact connector series is available in a single-port vertical and four-port vertical harmonica jack configuration. The SealJack connector housing is comprised of a Zinc die cast alloy with Nickel plating and has a compact design that minimizes weight, volume and area over competitive products. The RJ45 Jacks are available with optional EPP 918-A protective coating and include a gasket that allows for front panel mounting or rear panel mounting.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in a single-port vertical and four-port vertical harmonica jack configuration
- Allows for sealed protection from outside elements for IP67 applications per IEC 60529 specifications
- Fully gold-plated contacts for increased reliability
- The connector housing is comprised of a zinc die cast alloy with nickel plating
- A compact design that minimizes weight, volume, and area over competitive products
- Port density volume of 2.3 ports per in3
- Available with optional EPP 918-A protective coating
- Minimum of 750 mating cycles
- Includes a gasket that allows for front panel mounting or rear panel mounting
- Multiple LED configurations available
- POE+ compatible and RoHS compliant
- Rugged computing equipment
- Industrial environments
- Military communication
- Marine equipment
- Medical devices
- Test equipment
- Connectivity for non-office environments
- Renewable energy industry
Stewart SealJack Harsh Environment RJ45 Jacks(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.