Belden's Classic Line includes a select number of high quality, high reliability multiconductor and paired cables.
These known performers meet or exceed UL standards and have been used worldwide for decades.
Belden Classic products are manufactured in a wide variety of gauge (AWG) sizes, insulation materials, shielding configurations,
and jacketing materials, including Plenum and High-temperature versions. These Multi-conductor and Paired
products offer best-in-class performance and reliability in many different systems.
Features/benefits of the Classic line include:
Unsurpassed quality and reliability
- Robust designs that meet or exceed UL standards
- Proven performance in installations worldwide
- Broad range of AWG sizes, shielding options, conductor and pair counts
- Convenient put-up options
- Polyolefin insulations provide lower capacitance performance when compared to cables with PVC insulations
- Tefzel, TFE and FEP insulation and jacket constructions offer higher temperature ratings
Belden Classics (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.