PM5-M124 Smart Sensor IP67
Rated Panel Mount Indicators I Bivar, Inc.
Bivar's new PM5-M124 series of metal panel mount indicators have smart sensing technology that automatically senses and adjusts for appropriate light output and intensity in ambient lighting conditions to make the LED auto dim in dark lighting and sunlight readable in bright lighting.
The new series is ideal for ruggedized applications including servers; test and measurement equipment; military, defense and utility vehicles; commercial and communication control boxes; wireless and power line infrastructure; and water and waste treatment equipment.
IP67 rated and RoHS compliant, the PM5-M124 series features black, anodized metal housing with shock and vibration resistance - good for use in ruggedized applications. Additionally, the sealed protection from water, dust and moisture allow the indicators to function in heat, cold or other harsh environmental conditions.
Features and benefits include:
- IP67-rated and RoHS compliant
- Smart sensor technology automatically sense and adjusts for appropriate intensity. Panel-mount indicators are sunlight readable in bright lighting and auto-dim in dark lighting.
- Wide viewing angle capabilities with a water clear Fresnel lens (7mm).
- Solid color indication in green, blue, red and yellow
- Black metal housing for ruggedized applications (shock and vibration resisstant).
- Fast and easy installation with a panel thickness ranging from 0.040"-0.250" and a standard mounting hole size of 0.315".
- Features nonpolarized quick disconnect terminal blades, which also work as soldering lugs for wire connection.
- Wide input range (12-24V) suitable for both AC and DC operation.
- Servers and server appliances
- Test and measurement equipment
- Electrical and control instrument panels
- Military and utility vehicle dashboards
- Commercial and communications control boxes
- Wireless and power line infrastructure
- Water and waste treatment equipment
PM5-M124 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.