BMP®61 Label Printer
Brady introduces the BMP®61 label printer that is designed for quick and efficient identification of wires, cable and components. With high performance materials that can handle the toughest industrial identification applications, the BMP®61 is your rugged and reliable partner in the field and dependable workhorse in the shop. The printer features multiple user interfaces, touch screen capabilities and a variety of ways to connect, manage and save your data.
The BMP®61 label printer provides easy material loading and an improved, wider and more open loading bay and door. The upgraded core design provides quick pop-in-and-out capabilities and prevents the material from rolling off the table surface.
With smart-cell technology built into the rolls and ribbons, the printer is able to automatically format the objects on your label so that there is no guess work on your part. If materials are not compatible, the screen will show an error.
Simplicity & Efficiency
- Simple user interface with easy menu, curser and label navigation
- Large, color touch-screen display to see exactly what the label is going to look like before it's printed
- Automatic label formatting with smart-cell technology
- Easy material loading with wide cover opening and large material bay
- Intuitive typing with QWERTY style keypad (AZERTY, QWERTZ, CYRILLIC), and effectively sized and spaced keys to reduce typing errors
- Variety of application options, including PermaSleeve® wire marking sleeves, self-laminating labels, voice & datacomm ID, safety labels, general ID and more
- Die-cut, continuous & custom label supplies up to 2” wide (51mm) and designed for high-performance
- Crisp, clear labels in small fonts to fit on your smallest wires and product ID materials, thanks to a 300 dpi print head
- Data connectivity with USB 2.0 ports (Type A and B), USB flash drive support and optional WiFi, allows users to quickly save, copy or send label designs from a computer, tablet or smart phone by using LabelMark™ 6 software
- Industrial, rugged design with rubber bumpers and tested to survive a four-foot drop
- Power options include either a rechargeable NiMH battery or AC power to keep you printing wherever you go
- 2-year warranty to ensure your printer is kept in top working condition
- Utility strap for improved storage and handling
- Self-Laminating Labels
- Inside Panel Components Labels
- Wrap-A-Round Wire Labels
- Terminal Block Labels
- Cable Tags
- Cable Flags
- Heat Shrink Wire Markers
- Patch Panel Labels
- Fiber Optic Cable Markers
- Asset Tracking Labels
- Equipment Labels
- Safety Labels
BMP61 LABELING SYSTEM, PORTABLE, HAND HELD
Brady BMP®61 Label Printer (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.