CONEC: a leading global connector designer and manufacturer featuring machined signal and power contact technology for Standard, High Density, Combination D-subs, designed for high reliability and IP67 harsh-environments and EMI Filter applications. CONEC also offers an Industrial Circular line of IP67 harsh-environment RJ45, USB, LC Fiber, M12, M8 type connectors for Industrial Ethernet and Automation applications. CONEC is a leading connector solutions provider for Aerospace, Automation, Communication, Industrial, Instrumentation, Medical and Telecom markets and committed to providing fast, reliable solutions to OEMs and contract manufacturers.
- IP67 Power Bayonet Connectors – CONEC has extended its range of IP67 connectors with a new power connector variant. The new IP67 Power Bayonet Connectors have a bayonet locking design that allows for a quick, simple and robust connection in harsh environments.
- SnapLock Locking Systems – CONEC’s new SnapLock Locking Systems consist of D-SUB connectors and D-SUB hoods that allow a quick and safe locking without any additional screwing. A spring-loaded clip integrated in the hood locks in place with the locking bolt mounted to the mating connector, which ensures a quick and safe connection.
- Expanded range for Panel Mounted M8 Sockets - Today's connector needs are pushing for more miniaturization while at the same time demanding higher performance. Whether the application is in automation or reduced size for a portable product, engineers are looking for compact yet reliable connector systems. This expanded range of M8 circular connectors provides safe signal transfer or power connections, even in harsh environments.
- CONEC Develops IP67-rated RJ45 Dual Bayonet In-line Couplers that Provide an In-line Extension - CONEC has advanced its IP67-rated RJ45 family of connectors to include Ethernet I/O ports with a dual bayonet in-line coupler that can be used as a true in-line extension.
- CONEC Designs LC Duplex and 7/8 Power Output Connectors for Combination Fiber and Power Distribution Cabinets - CONEC has expanded its rugged ODVA-compliant, IP67-rated connector offering to meet the needs of cellular tower and base station fiber distribution cabinets that combine data and power connectivity in one solution.
- CONEC Develops Nonmagnetic Combination D-Subminiature Connectors for Medical Imaging Equipment - The new series of nonmagnetic combination D-subminiature connectors are for use with advanced medical imaging equipment, such as MRI machines.
- Fiber-Optic LC Connectors for Fiber to Antenna Applications - Rugged ODVA-compliant connectors specifically for harsh environment applications, such as WiMax, Long Term Evolution (LTE), and Remote Radio Heads using Fiber To The Antenna (FTTA) connectivity, which require rugged connector and cable assemblies
- Solid Body IP67 D-Sub Standard Connectors - Conec's solid-body D-sub series of connectors has a robust design that performs better against mechanical impacts during installation and operation and has less possible leak paths, making it ideal for applications such as industrial machinery, medical equipment, test and measurement equipment and communications.
- RJ45-IP67 Rated Connector New Flange Mount - CONEC a manufacturer of high-quality connectors, has advanced its water-resistant series of connectors to include Ethernet I/O ports with a special flange-mount.
- Enhanced Shield M12x1 Connectors - The Shielded M12x1 connector meets the modern needs for reliable high speed data, even in harsh environments.
- M8 Field Attachable Circular Connectors - The new version is suitable to terminate stranded or solid wires up to a cross section of 0,5 mm2by the new screw termination.
- M12 10 Gigabit X-Code Circular Connectors - Modern automation solutions need universal communication cabling for the different networks. Higher speed connectors are demanded in the circuit between the office world and the production level.
- IP67 Water Resistant RJ45 (Cat6A) - For industrial real time Ethernet, CONEC developed the industrial real time Ethernet Cat6A RJ45 connector system with a quick release bayonet latching mechanism according to IEC 61076-3-106 standard.
- Combo D-subs High Density Mixed layout Connectors - CONEC has and expanded its combination mixed layout D-subminiature connector family by adding high density (size 22) signal contact layouts.
- IP67 Mini USB Connector System - CONEC's new Mini-USB connector with USB 2.0 is a highly reliable option for the harshest environments.
- IP67-Water Sealed Solid-Body Combination D-Sub Connectors - This new solid-body water resistant D-sub connector from CONEC is constructed using a one-piece nickel-plated die cast housing.