View PDF Data Sheet:
E-Switch Announces their New SMT Tact Switch has Dual LED, Ultra-miniature Design
BROOKLYN PARK, MN --- E-Switch announces their new tact switch, the TL3200. This tact switch comes in an ultra-miniature design and dual LEDs with single or dual color options. At only 4.5mm x 6.8mm x 2mm, it is one of the smallest in its class. Single or dual color options are available in red, green or yellow.
- CONTACT RATING: 50mA @ 12VDC
- LIFE EXPECTANCY: 30,000 cycles
- CONTACT RESISTANCE: 500 milliohms
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 100 megaohms
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH: 250 VAC
- ACTUATION FORCE: 160 gf +75/-30 gf
- OPERATING TEMP: -25 deg C to + 85 deg C
- FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE!
- 9 week lead time
- TRAVEL 0.25mm +0.2/-0.1mm
Markets for the TL3200 tact switch include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical, testing/instrumentation and computers/servers/peripherals.
Related Link(s): TL3200 Data Sheet (.pdf)