NEW TL3340 Series SMT Subminiature Tact Switches
New Subminiature SMT Tact Switches Design Into Many Applications
E-Switch announces their TL3340 series tact switches. These subminiature (4mm x 3.30mm) SMT switches feature a reliable dome technology and a strong tactile force. Offered with silver plating and gullwing termination, the engineering drawings can be found on our website.
TL3340 SMT TACTILE SWITCHES ( .pdf )
- MECHANICAL LIFE: 100,000 cycles typical
- OPERATING FORCE: 160gf +/-50 grams
- CONTACT RATING: 12VDC, 50mA
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 100 Megaohms (Min @ 100V)
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH: 500 VDC
- OPERATING TEMP: -35 deg C to +85 deg C
Markets for the TL3340 Tactile Switch include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical equipment, computers, servers, peripherals and more!