E-Switch's New Sub_Miniature Snap Action Switches Are The Perfect Switch For The Appliance, Medical Device, Security
And Instrumentation Markets
E-Switch announces their new TS series sub-miniature snap action switches. The TS series snap action switch has a vertical PC pin termination and both right and left angle PC pin termination with either long or short terminals. These options make the TS series very flexible and potentially able to fit into your application exactly how you need it to.
- ELECTRICAL LIFE: 50,000 cycles typical
- MECHANICAL LIFE: 100,000 cycles typical
- CONTACT RATING: 0.3A @ 6VDC
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 100 Megaohms (Min @ 100VDC)
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH: 250 VAC
- OPERATING TEMP: -25C to +85C
- STORAGE TEMP: -30C to +85C
Markets for the TS series sub-miniature snap action switch include the security/detection industry, medical device, appliance, instrumentation and power tool applications.
# # #