HARTING USA is the North American subsidiary of HARTING, a German-based global leader in the connector industry. We develop, manufacture and sell the world's most durable and reliable products and solutions for use in mechanical and plant engineering, broadcast and entertainment, factory automation, power generation and distribution as well as industrial electronics and telecommunication.
- HARTING M12 INOX Connector - HARTING M12 INOX connectors are an easy-to-assemble family of stainless steel, IP65/67 plugs and receptacles with M12 threads.
- MICA Basic Ethernet Starter Kit - The HARTING MICA basic Ethernet starter kit is ideal for those who are looking to connect periphery devices through Ethernet that may communicate over protocols such as Modbus-TCP or OPC UA.
- MICA CISS Complete IIoT Starter Kit - The HARTING MICA CISS Complete IIoT Starter Kit contains everything needed for a basic condition monitoring application.
- MICA RF-R300 Complete RFID Starter Kit - This kit contains everything needed for a basic RFID asset tracking application. Inside there are industrial RFID tags, the HARTING MICA RF-R300 reader, two antennas and all the cabling you need.
- M12 D-Code Angled Female PCB Adapters with PushPull Feature - This new product incorporates HARTING's unique PushPull mechanism, allowing it to be used with their M12 D-code male connectors and cable assemblies.
- HARTING MICA® IIoT Starter Kits - The three HARTING MICA kits all support different but equally important applications in IIoT and Industry 4.0. Picking the correct kit is crucial for your success.
- HARTING Hall Effect Current Sensors - The new current sensors from HARTING have a robust design, making them ideal in harsh conditions for markets such as rail technology and renewal energy. he current sensor product family is based on the proven and tested Hall effect and, galvanically isolated, measures the current via the magnetic field of the conductor. This uses two principles of measurement: compensation current sensors are available for demanding measurement tasks. If there is less demand for accuracy, open-loop current sensors can be used.
- HARTING D-Sub Connectors - D-Sub connectors are an Industry Standard for cable-to-board connectivity applications and include a comprehensive range of PCB termination styles available, including press-in, solder, THR or SMT
- Harting Han-Modular® Hinged Frame Plus - HARTING’s new Han-Modular® Hinged Frame Plus has improved upon the well-known Han-Modular building block with the addition of a stainless steel spring that holds the frame together in the open and closed positions. The new additions result in substantial time and cost savings with an easier and more efficient process.
- Harting Han-Eco® 10A & 16A Outdoor Hoods/Housings - HARTING’s Han-Eco® 10A & 16A Outdoor Hoods/Housing are built with corrosion-proof, lightweight high performance plastic and offers mating compatibility to metal hoods and housings in sizes 10A & 16A. All of the characteristics of the hoods and housings are the same as the standard versions but the sealing of the Han-Eco outdoor version is FPM.
- HARTING Han® Pneumatic Module Metal - HARTING’s Han® Pneumatic Module Metal offers the possibility to transmit compressed air with a wide range of newly developed features to improve the customer benefits. The use of new metal connectors opens up new combination possibilities for pneumatics in connectors for high mating cycles.
- Han® HP Direct Housing Series - HARTING’s new Han® HP Direct Housing Series is a new housing system that eliminates the classic bulkhead mounting housing. Installation only requires the mounting flanges to be screwed to the cabinet wall.
- DIN 41 612 Connectors - HARTING is the world leader in DIN 41 612 connectors, offering the widest range of DIN 41 612 Signal, Power, Mixed, 64 VME 64x, and DIN 41 612 Shell Housings and Accessories on the market.
- Han-Modular® Series Connectors - THE modular connector: Merge power, signals, data, and even compressed air into a unique connector. Han Modular® offers easy-to-handle, highly flexible solutions with a small footprint and versatile functionality.
- M8 & M12 Connectors & System Cables - HARTING's HARAX® IDC quick connection technology is an ideal solution for the in situ assembly of RJ45 or M8/M12 connectors rated for harsh industrial environments. This revolutionary IDC connection technology is smart, safe and easy to handle: Simply strip the cable insulation and insert the conductors.
- Han-Eco® 10A & 16A hood/housings - The new Han-Eco® A series combines the well-known characteristics of the existing Han-Eco® portfolio. All components are made of corrosion-proof, light weight high performance plastic.
- Han-INOX® 3 A Cable to Cable Hood - Designed for the toughest conditions, the Han-INOX® connector series operates in areas that were previously unthinkable because of extremely demanding conditions.
- Han® PE-module - HARTING is pleased to announce the Han® PE-module which expands on current Han-Modular® product portfolio. The module is available in two different termination technologies.
- Han® Megabit & Gigabit HMC - HARTING is pleased to announce two new modules to expand the Han-Modular® portfolio; the Han® Megabit & Gigabit high mating cycle (HMC).
- Han- Fast® Lock Angled Version - HARTING is pleased to announce a new Han- Fast® Lock Angled version. The Han-Fast® Lock connector easily meets the requirements of high electrical currents while offering a solder free termination to PCB boards.