Harting Han-Eco® 10A & 16A Outdoor Hoods/Housings
HARTING’s Han-Eco® 10A & 16A Outdoor Hoods/Housing are built with corrosion-proof, lightweight high performance plastic and offers mating compatibility to metal hoods and housings in sizes 10A & 16A. All of the characteristics of the hoods and housings are the same as the standard versions but the sealing of the Han-Eco outdoor version is FPM. FPM is a Fluororubber sealing material with a high resistance against environmental influence and is HARTING’s standard material for seals applicable for outdoor use.
The Han-Eco has the same panel cut out as the metal bulkhead mounted housings of the Han A®. The assembly of the inserts from the rear side of the bulkhead mounted housing is possible with an alternative panel cut out. The Han-Eco outdoor version allows flexibility in the size of cable glands (M20 & M25) and saves time with click & mate technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Expanding the portfolio with existing Han-Eco® series
- Outdoor version uses FPM sealing with high environmental resistance
- Mating compatibility to metal hoods & housings of 10A & 16A size
- Time-saving assembling thanks to click & mate technology
- Flexibility in size of cable glands (M20, M25)
- Same panel cut out as metal bulkhead mounted housings as the Han A®.
- Assembly of inserts from the rear size of the bulkhead mounted housing is possible with alternative panel cut out
- Applications Exposed to Environmental Influences
HARTING Han-Eco 10A & 16A Outdoor Hoods/Housings (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
HARTING Han-Eco 10A & 16A Outdoor Hoods/Housings Product Portfolio (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.