Harting Han-Modular® Hinged Frame Plus
HARTING’s new Han-Modular® Hinged Frame Plus has improved upon the well-known Han-Modular building block with the addition of a stainless steel spring that holds the frame together in the open and closed positions. The new additions result in substantial time and cost savings with an easier and more efficient process.
Insertion of the modules is easy due to the fact that the spring maintains the frame in an open position and the modules fall into a defined support edge. The Han-Modular Hinged Frame Plus is 100% compatible with the current hinged frames. The frame is locked with an audible click and has an additional guiding pin option.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for more than 100 different modules
- Quick and easy assembly supports with an audible "click"
- Very robust mechanical characteristics
- Modules can be assembled/removed without tools
- Two leading PE contacts
- Easy handling
- 100% compatible with current hinged frames
HARTING Han-Modular Hinged Frame Plus (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.