Hirose FH28 Series - ZIF Type Connectors for FFC
and FPC Applications
Hirose's FH28 series provides a rugged, low profile connector for applications using 0.5mm pitch, Flexible Printed Circuits and Flexible Flat Cable. The "side catcher" feature on the FH28 gives increased FPC/FFC retention by forming a physical lock with the connector. This extra level of reliability is essential for critical applications like medical devices. FH28 is ideal in any
needs high reliability and retention force in a flex circuit connector.
The Hirose Electric FH28 Series 0.5mm FFC/FPC ZIF Connectors provide a 2.5mm board height. They feature precise FFC / FPC positioning, a rotating actuator, strong retention force, and are used with 0.3mm thickness FFC / FPC . The Hirose Electric FH28 Series 0.5mm FFC/FPC Connectors are available in 20, 40, 50, 55, 60, 68 & 80 contact positions and the flat top surface and packaging on the tape-and-reel allows the use of vacuum nozzles on automatic equipment. Ideal for LCD, PDP, notebook computers, HDD, video and audio equipment, OA equipment, and other devices requiring high reliability ZIF connection of FFC / FPC .
Key Features and Benefits:
- Precise FFC/FPC positionining
- Rotating actuator
- Strong FFC / FPC retention force
- Standard FFC / FPC thickness
- Available in 20, 28, 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 64, 68,
74 and 80 contact positions
- Board placement with automatic equipment
- RoHS compliant
LCD, PDP, notebook computers, HDD, video and audio equipment, OA equipment and other devices requiring high
reliability ZIF connection of FFC/FPC.
- Hirose Interconnects for Medical Electronics - Hirose offers many interconnect solutions to the electronic medical device field. Hirose connectors are used in clinical and patient controlled devices. Most devices for patient or home use need to be rugged, reliable and compact.
- Hirose - FH28 Series Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.