Hirose introduces the waterproof SW20 connector series. This connector combines a standard optical connector (SC/LC) and optical adaptor (SC/LC), and is covered with a waterproof shell. The waterproof bayonet locking mechanism provides a single-action mating/unmating between the receptacle mounted on the chassis and the plug. The SW20 series has passed a 1,000 hour salt spray test as well as the IP67 waterproof test when mated or with protective caps in place, which means it is ideal for harsh outdoor environments.
The waterproof outside shell of the SW20 series can be used for both SW20-SC and SW20-LC. This feature simplifies procedures for mounting, mating and unmating. In addition, any cord with a standard optical connector can be used for operation tests during assembly or installation, when water resistance is not needed. Hirose's SW20 Series is extremely easy to maintenance and fix if a replacement part is needed.
- IP67 waterproof bayonet lock connector with built-in SC/LC connectors
- Designed for harsh outdoor environments
- Easy on-site maintenance
- Common housing for SW20-SC and SW20-LC
- Excellent weather resistance with black chromium plating supports outdoor use
- Cable pull strength: 200 N or more
- Each built-in optical connector and water resistant housing are locked/unlocked with one action
- RoHS complaint
- Base Transmission Station
- Wireless Communication
SW20 Series(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.