JAE introduces Display Mini Card (DMC) for
HD Signal Wireless Transmission
In order to support the growing demand of both entertainment and wireless world, JAE has just released its 76-contact Display Mini Card (DMC) connector MM60-76B2-G1. This connector is PCIExpress, USB 2.0 and DisplayPort standard compliance.
It can be used as an interface to transmit High Definition Display data wirelessly between PCs, PC peripherals, monitors, HDTVs, Cable Set-top boxes, DVRs, Blu-ray players, and Home Entertainment Systems.
MM60-76B2-G1 provides 4.0mm total mounting height and can be used together with the existing MM60-EZH039-B5 Latch type standoff and NT1 Screw type standoff.
JAE Display Mini Card (DMC)
- Compatible with PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical spec, and can be used with PCI Express, USB, and DisplayPort transmission modules.
- Not only the main connector part, but mounting latch and nut are also available.
Latch spring mechanism allows for easy module removal.
- Main connector part, latch, and nut are all compatible with automated mounting. Packaging is in embossed tape.
- Main connector size: 4mm height, 10mm depth, and 42.7mm width.
- PC peripherals
- Cable Set-top boxes
- Blu-ray players
- Home Entertainment Systems
MM60 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.