The DP3 Series has been developed as an I/O connector compatible with ThunderboltTM Technology for high-speed transmission between PCs and peripheral devices.
The DP3 Series is available in four types, including standard and reverse mounting versions, to provide customers with a wide selection to best suit their design needs.
The DP3 Series also features through-hole hold-downs on the metal shell for enhanced mounting strength.
- 10Gbps high-speed transmission connector for Thunderbolt.
- Available in standard and reverse mounting, mid-mount types also available.
- Enhanced board mounting strength with through-hole hold-downs on the metal shell.
- Friction lock with the metal shell enhances plug retention strength and creates a clear click feeling when mated.
- Connector is supplied in embossed reel.
- Number of contact: 20
- Contact Pitch: 0.6 mm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Rated Current: 0.5A per contact
- Contact Resistance: 100m ohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC300Vr.m.s. per minute
- Life Time: 10,000 mating cycles
DP3 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.