0.2 mm pitch, Mated heights: 0.82 mm FPC Connector
The FR02 Series is a top- and bottom-surface connection type of FPC connector that is ideal for saving space in mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet PCs. This connector has a 0.2 mm pitch and meets the industry’s demand for volume-saving, smaller connectors.
The FR02 Series raises the customer's connector layout flexibility for equipment designing with the top and bottom-surface FPC connection, and the insertion area terminals formed into tapered shape to improve FPC insertion guidance
- 0.2mm pitch, 0.82mm height, and 3.0mm depth (the industry’s smallest-in-class), rear flip type FPC connector
- LIF (low insertion force) structure temporarily holds FPC in place.
- Tapered guides in the insertion area for improved FPC insertion guidance.
- Compliant with top and bottom-surface FPC connection, and raises the customer's connector layout flexibility.
- Has a structure that prevents the actuator from coming off and good operational feeling is provided during operation.
- Board pattern traces are possible under the connector excluding terminal area.
- Lead-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Nickle barrier prevents solder wicking.
- Tablet PCs
- Portable game devices
- Digital cameras
- Internal FPC connections in other small portable devices
FR02 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.