Newly developed Solder Termination Contact has been developed for JAE JN1/JN2 Series Circular Connector
JAE has developed and expanded the product variation of the JN1/2 Series connectors, which have been widely adopted for machinery and industrial equipment. The newly developed variation is solder termination contact, and this adds to the existing crimp contact version. Crimp contacts require a dedicated crimp tool, while the newly added solder termination contacts can be connected by using commercially available soldering irons. Because of this advantage, termination work can be done at any work site, including outdoors, and the product can be used for repair and maintenance of parts even in small quantities.Moreover, crimp and solder termination contacts can be selected and combined according to your needs without changing the plug connector main unit.
Applicable Markets: Motors, machinery, robots, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, telecommunication devices (base stations, etc.), measurement devices, electric vehicles etc.
- Easy and sure mating with push-twist type (Note 1) one-touch lock mechanism.
- Dust-proof and waterproof conforming to IP67.
- Superb environment-proof performance such as vibration and oil resistance.
- Straight and angled types. Can be set in four directions by rotating the plug in 90 degree increments.
- Compatible with conduit (Note 2) attachment.
- JN1 is an all plastic lightweight connector; JN2 is reinforced with metal material in part of the outer shell.
- Plug contacts can be selected from crimp or solder termination types.
* Note 1: One-touch lock mechanism enables mating by pushing in, and removal by twisting.
* Note 2: Flexible tube that can be added to protect the wires.
- Number of Contacts: 10 contacts for JN1/2 type, 15 contacts for JN2W type
- Waterproof: : IP67
- Rated Current: 3A per contact (#22 size contact)
- Rated Voltage: 200 VAC
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC900Vr.m.s. (per minute)
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 M ohm min.
- Durability: 500 mating cycles
- Connection method: Contacts can be selected from solder and crimp type (Contacts are sold separately.)
Small Circular Connector JN1/JN2 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
# # #