Mid-Mount Low Profile MM60 Series
MM60-52C2-R1 from JAE is the latest addition to the popular MM60 PCI Express Mini Card connector, which has been widely adopted as the wireless module connector for portable devices, such as 3G/4G wireless notebook and ebook. It can also be used as High Speed Network, Modems, Bluetooth, and Ethernet Adapters interfaces.
The C2-R1 version utilizes the mid-mount design to sink part of the connector into the PCB board, which minimizes the total stacking height to 2.125mm from the PCB board surface.
Compatible to PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical SPEC, MM60-52C2-R1 can be used for connection with PCI Express modules for USB or wireless transmission.
- Compatible with the PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical spec and can be used for connecting with modules with PCI Express and USB transmission.
- 76-contact socket is compatible with DMC (Display Mini Card).
- Retention latch part available to fix module to connector. Latch has mechanisms on both sides for module ejection.
- Two types of module mounting heights are available.
- Stand-off type allows components of under 1.8mm height to be placed below the module.
- Connector and latch are compatible with automatic mounting.
- Notebook PC memory module
- Wireless communication module
- Table PC
- Handhelp devices