JAE PCI Express Mini Card
Compatible Connector MM60 Series
JAE MM60 series is a module socket connector compatible to the PCI-SIG specifications which can be used for connection with PCI Express, USB transmission modules or other communication modules.
MM60 series has been widely adopted as the wireless module connector for portable devices. It also can be used as High Speed Network, Modems, Bluetooth, and Ethernet Adapters interfaces.
JAE MM60 Series is available in three mounting height versions and offers latching mechanisms and threaded standoff options. JAE offers a mid-mount 2.125mm, a Slim 4.0mm mounting height and 5.9mm mounting height versions..
- Compatibleto PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical SPEC
- 52 contacts
- 50 mating cycles
- Embossed tape packaging
- Integrated Wireless Network Interface Controller Card (WNIC) Interface
- PC and Server internal communication transmission interface
- Internal integrated GPS card interface
- USB transmission interface
- SIM card for GSM and WCDMA applications
- Solid State Hard-Drive (SSD) applications
MM60 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
MM60 Series - PCI Express Mini Card (.ppt) - for features, specifications, applications and options