Micro SIM Card Connector SF56 Series
Mobile devices are getting slimmer and smaller and there is a growing need to save space for mounting the components. The use of Compact SIM cards is increasing, and JAE has released connectors for this application.
JAE's SF56 Series of mirco SIM card connectors to are an easy-to-operate push-push type of micro SIM card connector. The SF56 Series is the industry's smallest, lowest-profile push-push type connector. JAE is adding this to our broad Micro SIM connector line-up, which includes: pull-lever type, hinge type, push-eject type, and push-push type connectors.
- 1.25mm height, 14.4mm width, and 16.0mm depth; designed to save space when mounting. It is the industry's lowest profile, push-push type connector.
- Designed for easy operation with a card ejection stroke of 4.1mm.
- Card detection switch (normal closed) to prevent incomplete insertion.
- Design allows for visual check and repair of the terminals after the SMT mounting process.
- Balanced four hold-down points for good EMI performance.
- Pb-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Supports automated mounting with embossed tape.
- No. of Contacts: 6
- Rated Current: 0.5A per pin
- Rated Voltage: 10V per pin
- Contact Resistance: 100m ohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC500Vr.m.s. per minute
- Operating Temperature: 25 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Durability: 5,000 times
SF56 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.