JAE introduces the SF72 Series nano SIM Card Connector that is a compact and reliable push-push type nano SIM card connector ideal for various handheld/portable applications. The connector features the lowest-in-class height and smallest-in-class dimensions at 1.25mm height, 11.2mm width, and 14.35mm depth while maintaining good operability with enlarged card eject length.
The SF72 Series has a card mis-insertion measure that does not lock if the card is mis-inserted. This connector also has an EMI countermeasure through 8 hold-down points, supports automated mounting, has 6 contacts and has an operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C.
Features & Benefits:
- Smallest-in-class dimensions including 1.25mm height, 11.2mm width, and 14.35mm depth
- Good operability with enlarged card eject length (3.9mm)
- Card mis-insertion measure that does not lock if card is mis-inserted
- Card detection switch (normally open)
- EMI countermeasure - balanced 8 hold-down points
- Supports automated mounting - supplied in embossed tape
NANO SIM CARD CONNECTOR 2500/REEL
SF72 Series (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.