JAE's ST11-H Series is a push-push type connector compatible with the microSD™ card, specified by SDA as a compact card for various hand-held devices. These connectors are one-piece type external connectors and have the lowest profile of any microSD connector in the industry. While offering high density and SMT mounting, the ST11-H series features a slim design, balanced EMI countermeasure with 7 hold-down points and card insertion detection structure (D-SW), NC (normally closed) type.
The ST11-H Series has a structure that prevents the memory card from popping out. The connectors support automated mounting with embossed tape and are a lead-free, halogen-free complaint product.
Features & Benefits:
- Push-push type connector compatible with microSD™ card specified by SDA.
- Slim design with 1.3mm height, 13.4mm width, and 15.3mm depth (depth including card: 17.0mm).
- Good operability with 1.0mm push stroke, 3.4mm card eject length.
- Card insertion detection structure (D-SW), normally closed type.
- Balanced EMI countermeasure with 7 hold-down points.
- Structure to prevent the card from popping out.
- Lead-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Supports automated mounting with embossed tape.
- Tablet PCs
ST11-H Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.