JAE ST19 Series 3 in 2 Combo Card Connector
JAE Electronics ST19 3-in-2 Card Connector is a compact and light weight push-eject tray connector. This connector is compatible with 2-types of combinations 2 nano SIM cards or 1 nano SIM card and 1 microSD card. Adopting this combo 3-in-2 type will eliminate the need to equip several card connectors, and therefore will contribute to space saving for the mobile device design.
Moreover, the ST19 series also has a structure that prevents tray mis-insertion and contact breakage caused by empty card adapter or empty tray insertion and removal. This helps to realize improved ease-of-use for the mobile device users.
The ST19 connector is gold plated with PCB mounting style available in 20 contact positions. This ST19 connector operates from -40°C to 85°C, 0.5A rated current, and 10V rated voltage. Features include tray detection switch and compatible with a thickness of nano SIM cards. Typical applications are smartphones, tablets, notebook PCs, and other compact wireless devices.
Features & Benefits:
- 1.3mm height, 17.49mm width, and 28.15mm depth
- Compatible with 2 patterns (nano SIM + nano SIM, nano SIM + micro SD)
- With tray detection switch normally-closed type
- Contact buckling prevention structure to avoid deformation of the contacts even if an empty card adapter is inserted
- Tray mis-insertion counter measure to prevent insertion of tray upside down
- Compatible with a thickness of nano SIM cards that are manually cut to size by the user
- Notebook PCs
- Compact wireless devices
SIM CARD 3 IN 2 COMBO
JAE ST19 Series 3 in 2 Combo Card Connector (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.