JAE's introduces their ST1 series of connectors. These connectors are one-piece type internal connectors for TransFlash™ (microSD™) card. The high-density, SMT, hinge style, low-profile connectors are compatible with the TransFlash™ (microSD™ card), which is standardized by SanDisk Corporation (SDA™) as a compact memory card for various portable devices.
The compact, low profile designed with 2mm height, 16.3mm depth and 14.15mm width has a lock structure that prevents coming off of cover caused by failing. The ST1 series is user friendly and has a shield characteristic that is secured by the 4 ground connection points set up on the hinge cover.
Features & Benefits:
- Push-slide hinge type connector for TransFlash™ (microSD™) memory cards
- Shield characteristic is secured by the 4 ground connection points set up on the hinge cover
- Compact slim design with 2.0mm height, 16.3mm depth and 14.15mm width
- Pb-free products (RoHS complaint)
- Lock structure prevents coming off of cover caused by failing
- User friendly with install card to a hinge
- Connector covers the card for drop/shock strength
- Digital Cameras
- Various Devices that use MicroSD™
ST1 Series (.pdf)
ST1 Series Presentation (.pdf)