Our FI-R series high-speed graphic transmission connectors are widely used, not only for LCD TVs but also for the displays of various devices such as complex copy machines, medical devices, etc.
JAE has developed the FI-RE-HLS-M series cable connector with the un-lock button on the top for improved operability and workability with the FI-R series.
- Mates with standard FI-R series receptacle.
- Space savings and improved operability with the top-side un-lock button.
Structure enables mating where there is no room to operate side buttons.
- 100 ohm impedance matching with ground secured through metal cover shell structure.
- Mechanical lock to prevent incomplete-insertion and un-mating.
- Connection with cable and contact (sold separately) by crimp method, compatible with inexpensive discrete wire.
- Personal Computer, Set Top Box
- Medical devices
- Copiers, Printers, Projectors
- Consumer devices
FI-RE-HLS-M Series Release (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.