Micro SIM Card Connector SF56K Series
JAE Electronics SF56K Micro SIM Card Connectors are a push-push type type connector designed for smartphones, feature phones, mobile routers, tablets, or other communication devices that take a micro SIM card. The push-push type tray is designed to prevent insertion of other cards such as micro SD and Nano SIM cards. Its reverse insertion prevention structure will not engage if the micro SIM card is inserted backwards or upside down.
- 4.1mm card eject length
- Prevents incorrect card type from insertion
- Prevents backwards or upside down insertion
- EMI countermeasure
- Designed to withstand contact deformation
- 0.5A rated current, 10V voltage
Features & Benefits:
- Compact and slim design
- 1.27mm height, 14.7mm width, 16.2mm depth
- Good operability with long card eject length of 4.1mm.
- Incorrect card insertion countermeasure
- prevents insertion of other cards such as microSD and nano SIM cards
- Reverse insertion prevention-structure that does not engage if micro SIM card is inserted backwards or upside down.
- Card mating detection switch (normally-closed type)
- Contact buckling prevention structure that prevents deformation of the contacts even if an empty card adapter is inserted.
- EMI countermeasure-balanced 6 hold-down points
MICRO SIM CARD CONN PUSH-PUSH TYPE
JAE Micro SIM Card Connector SF56K Series(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.