Small coaxial connector for automotive antenna CE2(75ohms), for digital radio CE2(50ohms) Series
With the increasing popularity of automotive information devices like navigation systems and ETCs, there is a demand for more connectors that are suitable for the antenna connection area of the devices.
JAE already has the "CE2 (75ohms) Series" compact for the 1GHz max. frequency band, and now we have developed the "CE2 (50 ohms) Series"for digital radio which is widespread in Europe and the United States.
The CE2 (50ohms) Series is not only ideal for digital radio but it can also be used for terrestrial digital television broadcast.
And to meet the diverse requirements of automotive devices, the CE2 (50ohms) Series is available in a variety of types, including different pin counts, with and without a bracket, and with and without a terminal for power supply.
- Compact coaxial connector for automotive applications for frequency band up to 1.5GHz.
- Characteristic impedance is 50 ohms, and uses 1.5D-2V equivalent coaxial wire for cable.
- Connector available in board type, cable type, and relay type.
Connector outer terminal and bracket are connected, and bracket can be screwed to the shield plate on the unit case.
- Robust connector with coaxial terminal cable resistant to 100N min. pulling strength.
- Noise resistance enhanced by an outer terminal that covers entire crimp core area.
CE2 Series (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.