DF02 Series - Half-pitch (1.27mm) interface connector DF02 Series
The DF02 series is an interface connector compatible with the half-pitch (1.27mm) which is used as a standard in the industrial device market.
The DF02 series realizes light weight by using a resin-made hood and also has sufficient measures against EMI with Nickel plating shielding.
Furthermore, it has a superior operability by using a one-touch lock method.
- Dual use specifications with one-touch lock and screw-lock.
- Structure that prevents shot circuit by foreign substances by attaching a cover to the terminals.
- Improved resistance against twisting with a hook integrated with the shell.
- Miniaturization, weight and cost saving realized by using resin for hood material. Also it has sufficient measures against EMI with Nickel plating shielding.
- Excellent workability with two-unit structure hood and superior reparability with latch lock method.
- Available in IDC type (28 AWG to 30 AWG) for labor-saving in termination works.
- Shorter harness working time with an original design.
- Factory automation equipment, semi-conductor manufacturing devices, communication devices, measuring devices, broad casting devices, and others.
DF02 Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.