0.3mm pitch, 1mm max. height FPC Connector FB10 series
In addition to the trends of slimming and reduction in size of mobile phones, the number of components used in multi-function types like smartphones is increasing. To accommodate the high-density mounting in these devices, space-saving products are required. To meet this need JAE has developed the "FB10 Series" FPC connector for mobile phones, with the industry's smallest-in-class width and the industry's minimal depth. This connector not only realizes the industry's smallest-in-class size mounting space but also enhances the mating reliability by improving the click feeling of the actuator during assembly. The FB10 Series is ideal for internal connections in devices that utilize advanced high-density mounting like smartphones.
- Greater design freedom for customers, with industry's smallest class width and industry's minimal depth (0.3mm pitch, 0.9mm overall height, 2.5mm depth).
- Applicable FPC thickness 0.2mm +/- 0.03mm.ZIF structure, bottom-surface connection type.
- Guides for FPC sides prevent misalignment by temporary holding the FPC in place until the actuator locks.
- Easy actuator operation.
- Open actuator is lightly locked in place so it does not to interfere with FPC insertion.
- Board pattern traces are possible under the connector (excluding terminal area).
- Lead-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Nickel barrier prevents solder wicking.
- Number of Contacts: 15 to 51 pos.
- Rated Current: 0.35A, AC / DC 50V per terminal
- Contact Resistance: 80m ohm max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC250V per minute max.
- Operating Temperaturee: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Guaranteed Lifetime: 20 mating cycles max.
- Mobile phones such as smartphones, portable game devices, digital cameras, and internal FPC connections in other small portable devices.